Pittsburgh Wedding Videography Service
FineLine is the premier provider of high quality wedding videography throughout southwest PA and beyond. We have been providing couples with award winning, timeless masterpieces since 2003. Our wedding videographers will capture your day in a candid style, that preserves the beauty and emotion of your day, while being unobtrusive to you and your guests.
Our main office and studio is located just off Route 22 in the Delmont / Greensburg area.
- View example ‘Highlight of the Day’ video above.
- View sample clips that help showcase how the parts of the day are captured and edited
- View our most recent samples in our blog
Check Availability & Request A Quote
Video Packages and Pricing
- January, February, March, April, November, December
- Non-Saturday dates
Basic Video Package – $1500
- 1 Lead Videographer
- 1080 HD Production
- 3 Edited DVDs
- Up to 7 Hours of Coverage
- Starting time (pre-ceremony coverage) limited to 30 minutes prior to ceremony at ceremony site.
- Up to 2 Locations (Ceremony & Reception venues only)
- 1 Backup Video Camera
- 2 Wireless Mics for Ceremony
- 1 Wireless Mic for Reception
- Chapter Markers & Menu Navigation
- Guaranteed Turnaround of 8-16 weeks
- Weekly Updates on Your Project
- Up to 50 Miles Travel (100 miles round trip). Extra travel required charged at current IRS travel rate (ex: $0.56 per mile)
- Additional Hours of Coverage @ $200 per hour
Standard Video Package – $1800
*our most popular package
*includes everything in Basic package plus:
- Extended time: Up to 10 Hours of Coverage
- Starting time not limited like basic package.
- 1 Edited Blu-Ray (in addition to the 3 edited DVDs)
- 1 Raw Footage DVD
- Up to 4 Locations
A La Carte
Highlight Video of the Day
- $250 + tax
- 3-5 Minute Highlight Vide of the Day
- Will appear on DVDs/Blu-Rays and Online
- Available with Standard package only
- Second Videographer @ $150 per hour
- minimum 2 hour booking required
- Love Story Video @ $299
Additional DVD / Blu-Ray:
- Additional DVD Set @ $30
- Additional Blu-Ray Set @ $40
Video On USB:
- Final edited video and raw footage on USB drive @ $150
- Learn More
Wedding Video FAQ
General Wedding FAQ
Do you carry liability insurance?
Yes, we carry a $1,000,000 policy and are happy to make available to your venue if required.
How far do you travel?
All of our wedding packages list the mileage included in the service. If your date requires further travel, the additional travel fee required is listed in the package.
How much is the deposit?
A minimum 15% retainer is required. If you’ve booked taxable services (photography, video, photo booth, etc). then the full 6% sales tax is required in addition to the retainer.
How far out in advance can / should we book?
We have no limit on how far out you can book. It is not uncommon for couples to book a full two years in advance. Our average booking is about 12-14 months prior to the wedding date. Saturdays from May – October fill up very quickly. September and October have become the two busiest months of the wedding season. Holiday weekends also fill up very quickly.
Can we meet our vendor before the wedding?
Absolutely. However, please understand that FineLine staff has to work all week and then work long hours on the weekends. Like most people… my staff are people. They have spouses, children, personal lives, etc. I do not require my staff to work evenings just to meet with clients. If you would like to meet your vendor we ask you respect their schedule and schedule a visit us during their regular work hours.
Do we need to meet before the wedding?
Definitely not. We understand that before the wedding you already have plenty of meetings to do. We do not require a meeting. Our minimum expectation is that you complete your planning forms and have them returned / submitted to us no later than 2 weeks before the wedding. Then before the wedding our owner will contact you to confirm everything and help finalize the planning. If you do require a meeting before the wedding, one can be scheduled at our office.
What if you get sick or die?
Unfortunately in the wedding business we do not get sick days. If we are sick we will probably do our best to work through it. If we are dead, there is a less than 1% chance we will be there. If we are physically unable to be there, we will re-staff in the case of an emergency.
The contract says I must also accept the service policies. What are service policies?
The contract outlines the general relationship, promises, and agreements between you and FineLine. However, since we provide an array of services each service carries its own policies on how we will perform that particular service and handle any issues related to that service. The service policies are considered a part of the contract.
What if you’ve never worked at our venue before?
Not a problem. We always have to work somewhere for the first time. We can adapt to any situation. If we personally feel that we need to visit the venue, we will.. but that’s our decision. If you request that we visit your venue, we do charge a fee for site visits.
“We love our highlight video and all the extra footage! You were basically “invisible” throughout the evening but captured so much.” – Christina McNeel & Daniel Kusic
Virtual Consult Video
Videography Service and Packages
Time length = 18:32
In this video we discuss the differences between our basic and standard packages and what is included in each.