Pittsburgh Wedding DJ
Professional Pittsburgh wedding DJ, DJ Luke is our full-time DJ / MC. DJ Luke has been with FINELINE since 2012, entertaining guests at wedding receptions as well as other family or corporate events.
Step 1 – Check Availability & Request A Quote
Click on the ‘Get A Quote’ button below and complete our brief form.
Allow up to 1 business day for a response.
Remaining 2017 & 2018 dates on sale. Inquire today!
Step 2 – View Sample DJ Clip
Meet DJ Luke himself and join him as he discusses his style and goals for your event.
Step 3 – Helpful Tools
For detailed information on our service / packages:
View regular rates:
Step 4 – View DJ Package Details
For pricing, please be sure to request a quote.
- January, February, March, April, November, December
- Non-Saturday dates
Basic DJ Package – $1100
DJ Luke’s ‘Basic Package’ is a 1 person DJ package and is intended for those clients who are mainly looking for a professional DJ to play music and make the appropriate announcements.
Ideal for smaller receptions (up to 150 guests) in smaller to medium size venues. Suitable for events where less DJ interaction is desired and less coordination needed from the DJ (example: venue providing its own day-of event coordinator for you).
- DJ Luke – Our basic package is a single person DJ crew
- Up to 5 continuous hours of service – This typically covers cocktail hour plus 4 reception hours.
- Two 10″ Standard DJ Speakers – Includes two speakers suitable for events up to 150 guests.
- Basic Dance Floor Lighting – Includes set of two basic LED dance floor lights
- Digital Music Library – Our digital music library includes over 140,000 songs and is updated monthly with today’s hits. If you elect to allow your guests to make requests, we shouldn’t have any issue taking requests!
- Wireless Microphone – Enables toasts and other speeches to be conducted away from the DJ station.
- Online Planning Forms – After booking, client receives access to their online DJ planning form where they enter information for locations, times, names, events, song requests, etc. Our client planning area also have information for most requested songs, tips for event timelines, and more.
- Backup Equipment – Backup equipment includes 1 additional self-amplified speaker, 1 backup digital music drive, 1 backup laptop, 1 backup audio mixer, 1 backup wireless microphone, and backup cabling.
- Limited Add-ons – With basic package, we limit add-ons to ONE of the following options:
- 2nd system for ceremony
- 2nd system for cocktail hour
- 6 or 12 static uplights
- Up to 35 Miles Travel (70 Miles Round Trip) – For events further than 35 miles from our Greensburg office, a travel fee of $1.50 per mile will be added to account for travel to and from the event.
Standard DJ Package – $1400
DJ Luke’s ‘Standard Package’ is a 2 person crew with an upgraded sound / dance floor lighting system.
Ideal for those clients who want the DJ more involved with coordinating the flow of the evening and more suitable for medium to large venue spaces and/or guest count of 150 – 300 guests.
Package includes everything in Basic DJ Package plus:
- Assistant DJ – Two person team consisting of DJ Luke as your lead Master of Ceremonies (or MC) and your Assistant DJ.
- Read more about the benefits of a 2 person DJ crew below
- Upgraded Sound System (Bose L1 System) – This package features the Bose L1 sound system. This sleek sound system will fill your hall with high quality Bose sound. Ideal for larger spaces and higher guest count, but provides amazing quality even for smaller events.
- View video about the benefits of the Bose L1 sound system below
- Standard dance floor lighting – This package includes dance floor lighting with multiple sound activated ( move to the music ) LED lights on lighting stand.
- Entertainment Options – After booking, our wedding couples will be able to review multiple dinner-tainment and dance floor entertainment options in the client section of our site that they can decide to add to their evening. The entertainment options help provide ways to break the ice with the guests by getting them involved in the evening as well as having the DJs interact with the dance floor.
- Add-On Flexibility – Due to 2 person DJ crew, more add-ons are available such as monograms, uplights, ceremony systems, additional speakers, etc.
Service Time – $50 per half hour
[Lowest in Pittsburgh DJ market] Extending your DJ service time is $50 per half hour or $100 per hour. Service time begins when the room is to be available to your guests.
Setup Time – $25 per half hour
Additional setup time is required when the logistics of your event require your DJ crew to be setup prior to when their service time begins. The most common example of this occurs when the ceremony and reception are occurring in the exact same room and the DJ service begins after the ceremony, but the DJ must be setup before guests begin to arrive for the ceremony.
DJ Service Add-Ons
Uplighting – We offer 2 types of uplights: static and dynamic. The following prices are the discounted rates when purchased with a DJ package:
Static lights remain the same color all evening long.
- 6 Static = $100
- 12 Static = $175
- 18 Static = $250
- 24 Static = $300
Dynamic lights begin event as one color, then are able to fade colors or dance with rhythm of music once the dance floor opens up.
- 6 Dynamic = $175
- 12 Dynamic = $250
- 18 Dynamic = $300
Watch our Dynamic Uplights demo video below.
Monogram – $100 includes lighting equipment and setup. Our monogram service has the client separately purchase their physical monogram design (referred to as a Gobo) which costs approximately $79 + tax and shipping. After booking FineLine, client follows Gobo ordering instructions from client planning area of our website.
Cocktail Room System – $100 includes setup of additional speaker system in separate room from main ballroom. Music will be pre-loaded onto digital library for this system.
Additional Wireless Speakers – Some events require additional wireless speakers on opposite end of room from where the DJ is setup so guests in the back can also hear announcements. This may be needed for large halls, over 250 guests, or rooms that place the DJ at one end of the room rather than in the center.
- One wireless speaker system – $175 ($100 for 1 speaker, $75 for wireless kit)
- Two wireless speaker systems – $250 ($175 for 2 speakers, $75 for wireless kit)
Assistant – $200 for an additional assistant if execution of your event requires an additional person
Ceremony Sound Service
FineLine only offers ceremony sound for ceremonies taking place at the reception venue. We do not handle ceremonies held at a separate venue from your reception.
When a DJ is needed to perform ceremony sound, this may require extra service time, a separate ceremony sound system, or a combination of both.
Additional Time – If performing ceremony requires more service time than what is in your DJ package, the additional service time charge of $50 per half hour needed is charged. Ceremony service MUST BEGIN 30 minutes prior to the actual ceremony so background music is playing as guests begin to arrive and wait for ceremony to start. For example, if your outdoor ceremony begins at 4:00, then service time for the DJ will begin at 3:30.
Ceremony Sound System – A ceremony sound system includes speaker, 1 wireless mic for officiant, mic stand, and laptop to play prepared music for the ceremony. Cost for this system is $125.
DJ Luke – Part 1 – Package Options
Time length = 11:30
In this video we discuss the DJ Luke’s package options along with our add-ons.
DJ Luke – Part 2 – Online Planning Form
Time length = 20:39
In this video we dive into DJ Luke’s online planning form that you’ll fill out.
Benefits of 2 Person DJ Crew
Available with Standard DJ Package
Our ‘Standard DJ Package’ is a two-person DJ crew. This gives DJ Luke even more flexibility to be available to discuss any important details with bride & groom, parents, bridal party, reception hall staff, and your other vendors (photographer, videographer, photo booth attendee, etc.).
Your assistant DJ is there to assist DJ Luke and oversee the music and lighting. With the assistant DJ handling the responsibilities at the DJ station this essentially frees up DJ Luke to handle all of their responsibilities.
Additionally, the plan is for a member of the FineLine DJ team to always be present at the DJ station (even if one needs to use the restroom or locate the bride & groom in another room).
Benefits of Bose L1 Sound System
Available with Standard DJ Package
Spatial Dispersion Technology – Unlike traditional speakers that require higher volume to fill your room, the Bose L1 features spatial dispersion technology. What does this mean for you and your guests? WIth the Bose L1 system your music will fill the space in a more efficient manner without having to resort to excessive volume. With traditional speaker systems, DJs will often blast the music to reach further away from the DJ station which can be uncomfortable for guests seated close to the DJ station.
Wedding DJ Reviews
“DJ Luke did everything we asked of him and helped us make our day transition smoothly. He was a great DJ!” – Ashley & Brandon 10.7.17
“DJ Luke was one of the highlights of our reception. He knew exactly what song to play to keep the dance floor full all night.” – Amy & Shamus 9.30.17
“DJ Luke was amazing. I would recommend him to anyone.” – Chelsea & Nick 9.22.17
“DJ Luke did everything we asked him to do with professionalism and fun. He did a great job introducing some tough to pronounce names correctly, played the music we asked for at the perfect volume, kept the party going, and handled the sound system for our ceremony. We are so grateful for our vendors and their attention to detail!” – Mariah & Christopher 7.23.17
“DJ Luke was amazing. He had the perfect way of getting everyone out on to the dance floor and was so helpful with Max and I. He double checked and even triple checked with us before anything was done which we appreciated. I loved that he took all of the stress away from us. Props to you DJ Luke! Many friends who are getting married asked about our services and we HIGHLY recommended him and FineLine.” – Melanie & Max 7.15.17
“DJ Luke was great! He had creative ways to get our guests on the dance floor and having a great time! He kept the party going and made smooth transitions into all of our events.” – Sarah & Jeff 4.29.17
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank the wonderful FineLine DJ Crew. Your orchestration of my daughter’s recent wedding reception was absolutely phenomenal! The DJ’s were very charismatic, and made certain that all of our guests had a great time celebrating our very special day with us. Your professional services added so much joy to our already very memorable day! I would highly recommend you, and personally guarantee that they would not be disenchanted! FineLine DJ’s ROCK!” – Kelly Smith (mother of bride)
“Everyone loved how Luke pumped up our guests before we entered the reception.” – Emma and Ryan 6.11.16
“Our guests had a great time hanging out and dancing to the music. I know my husband Dan was very selective with the songs, and I appreciate you working with him to make him so pleased!” – Christina and Daniel 7.3.16
“DJ Luke was high energy and kept the party going.” – Vanessa and Thomas 7.22.16
“Honestly, they were incredible. DJ Luke was very professional and reviewed things with me before our entrance. He helped keep things organized and on track so when we arrived everything went smoothly. He dealt with the small delays in time and schedule and really helped alleviate the pressure on us. They played a lot of what we asked for and really kept the dance floor alive, which was important to us. In fact, I barely went through the photo booth and kept mingling brief as all I really wanted to do was dance. It was absolutely perfect.” – Robert and Danielle 10.15.16
“We received so many compliments about DJ Luke and how he had everyone on the dance floor and had great timing between “events” of the night.” – Kylie and Eddie 10.22.16
DJ Luke was SO MUCH fun! He did very well at organizing the day and keeping us in the loop with our schedule. He also was able to control all of our crazy wedding party, which isn’t easy! He followed all requests and did a great job keeping the crowd engagaed and having fun. Kailyn and Adam 11.5.16
“DJ Luke was a great DJ! He played all the songs that were on our list and even played requests! I had so much fun dancing to all the songs! Very nice and really liked that he introduced himself to us.” – Jake and Ashley 12.9.16
Additional reviews available at FineLine Weddings Knot.com listing
FineLine’s Pittsburgh Wedding DJ Service
Professional Pittsburgh wedding DJ serving southwest PA and beyond. We are a full-time wedding business located in Greensburg PA. Best combination of prices, service, quality, and experience.
Interested in our Pittsburgh wedding DJ service?
Contact us online with your wedding details or call us at 724-309-9096.