1. Trustworthy Company – FineLine has been serving couples since 2003 starting as a single person operation in the corner of an apartment bedroom to a full-time staff operating on Main St. in downtown Greensburg. We’ve grown our company on the years of hard work we’ve put in and upon the hundreds of couples we’ve served and their positive referrals. We have years worth of testimonials on our website as well as public review sites online. Simply put… our reputation is based on years of reliable service and great reviews.
2. Wedding Company – While FineLine offers more than just wedding services, we are primarily a wedding company. This means that from top to bottom ( our staff, our equipment, our way of doing business, our internal systems ) everything we do is designed to offer the highest possible service and overall experience for our couples. You’re not hiring a club DJ, a newspaper photographer, or a sporting event videographer for your wedding day when you choose FineLine… you’re hiring dedicated professionals who do weddings week after week all year long.
3. Full-Time Company – When you hire FineLine, you’re choosing to utilize a full-time company. This means you’re not going to get a photographer or DJ who works a job monday – friday and just does weddings on weekends for extra income. Weddings is what we do, but our company is unique in that we provide a full-time business operation to our couples.
4. Savings – This one is simple… the more services you book with us, the more savings we can offer. Not only will you receive premium services across the board, but getting premium services with a little bit of savings is always a good thing.
5. Centralized Planning – Imagine making planning your wedding day A LOT EASIER by having one company take care of so many parts of your day. Not only that, but we even streamline our relationship with you by having all communication go through our owner or our full-time project coordinator. As our couples’ wedding day approaches, they can plan a huge part of their day with one phone call to our office rather than having run around day after day having appointment after appointment with multiple vendors.
6. No post-wedding “I wish we had used you for all our services” – One of the most common things we hear after weddings from couples or their parents is… “I wish we had used you for ALL our services. You were by far our best vendor and easiest to work with.” Avoid this by hiring FineLine for multiple services to begin with.
7. One contract / payment schedule – Imagine one contract that covers your photo, video, DJ, photo booth, lighting, photo sessions, albums, wall-art, and so on. Now imagine one simple payment schedule for all these aspects of your wedding. It’s certainly a lot easier and more convenient to have one simple payment schedule then constantly coming up with money as payments are coming due for multiple vendors.
8. Quick, guaranteed turnaround and delivery of all materials – With FineLine, if you’ve hired us for photography or video, our services include a guaranteed turn-around time after wedding. If you utilize us for both services, you also know that you’ll receive all materials at the same time, rather than receiving your photos but still waiting on your video for weeks or months from another vendor.
9. One crew working together – By hiring us for multiple services, you can have one crew working together on the day of your wedding. Everyone is on the same page and working in unison.
10. Easier to enhance your day – Want to add additional elements to your day? The more services we’re providing you, the easier it is for us to make it happen.