Professional photo booth business serving greater Pittsburgh and beyond. Interested in our photo booth service? Contact us online with your wedding details or call us at 724-309-9096.
Our main office and studio is located just off Route 22 in the Delmont / Greensburg area.
Did you enjoy our photo booth at a recent event?
Click on the image above to be directed to our online gallery of photo booth events!
Remaining 2017 & 2018 dates on sale. Inquire today!
About Our Photo Booth
The FINELINE Photo Booth is a great way to add another level of fun and excitement for your guests. Our unique Photo Booth is one of the most portable and space-saving booths on the market and will work at nearly every venue.
- Wedding Receptions, Birthday Parties, School Dances, Graduations, Anniversaries, Alumni Gatherings, Christmas Parties, Company Parties and Outings, and Promotional Events
What Makes Our Photo Booth Special
- Space – We’ve seen other photo booths that barely have enough room for two people to enter, which lessens the experience for your gusts. Our booth setup works great for individuals, couples, and groups of people.
- Wide Lens – Our photo booth is equipped with a DSLR camera and wide angle lens which enables our booth to create a wide field of view for those larger groups. Competitor booths often only have a small lens capable of framing up just two people’s heads in the shot.
- No Step – We’ve seen booths that require your guests to step up into the booth which can be difficult for some older guests
Photo Booth Pricing
About Our Pricing
Our standard package is designed to be ideal for wedding receptions. Customizations available for non-wedding events if our service is available.
- Discounts Available for January, February, March, April, November, December
- Discounts Available for non-Saturday dates
Standard – $800
- 4 Hours of “Go Time”
- Booth Attendant
- 2″ x 6″ Photo Strips
- Footer w/ Event Name & Date
- Keepsake Box for Client’s Copy of Strips
- Assorted Props
- Password Protected Gallery
- Digital Files via Digital Download
- Up to 35 Miles Travel Included (70 Round Trip)
- Choice of Backdrop Colors
About Our Keepsake Box
A copy of each strip is intended to be saved for the client (bride/groom). Guests will be encouraged to write a message on the back of this strip. These strips are then placed into a keepsake box for the client.
We previously did scrapbooks, but have found that our unique keepsake box approach has the following benefits:
- Easier to store and display at home. The 13 inch scrapbooks do not fit on most book shelves or in drawers. The keep sake boxes are much easier to store on practically any shelf, drawer, end table, etc.
- By storing the strips in a keepsake box, it allows you to physically hold and enjoy your strips versus having them glued to a scrapbook paper for all time.
- The keepsake box prevents that occasional guest from making a mess of your scrapbook.
- Scrapbooks typically hold about 80 strips and often fill up early at events with lots of guests. The keepsake box method does not have this issue.
- Additional Go Time – $50 per half hour
- Scrapbooking Instead of Keepsake Box – $50
Perfect ‘favor’ for your wedding reception guests!
Many couples will often consider the rental of a photo booth as their favor or gift to the guests since they will not only have a great time but they’ll also be able to take home a copy of their photos.
Additionally, some couples may even decide to purchase photo booth picture frames, magnetic holders, or bookmarker frames.
Please note: our strips are 2″x6″, we do suggest looking for frames or holders that are 2.25″ wide to be safe, though 2″ usually works as well.
Here are some helpful links:
- 2.25″ x 6″ standup frames w/ optional insert to encourage your guests to visit the booth, photoboothframes.com
- 2″x6″ Magnetic frames or bookmark holders, recommend using lyt.com (from western PA)
- 2″x6″ standup frames at photoboothpictureframes.com
- 2″x6″ sleeves, neilenterprises.com $0.25 each sold in packs of 100
Important Photo Booth Notes
- Providing Your Own Scrap Book – If your photo booth service with us does NOT include our scrapbook service, and you choose to bring your own scrap book, you are responsible for all aspects of the scrap book service including having a place to set your scrapbook, providing pens / markers, and providing tape. Additionally, since FineLine was only contracted to run the booth and not provide scrap booking service, the attendant’s focus will exclusively be on running the booth, as this was the service we were contracted to provide.
- Power – Whether the booth is to be setup indoors or outdoors, you are required to make sure there is power available in the location where the booth is to run.
- Outdoor Event (rain) – If you are contracting our booth for an outdoor event, it is your responsibility to provide an area where the booth protected above from possible rain. If this protection is not provided, the booth operator will move the booth to an indoor location if available or if necessary shut the booth down and load it back into our vehicle until the rain has passed. This time will count towards your ‘run time’
- Outdoor Event (heat) – If you are contracting our booth for an outdoor event, you assume the risk of a scenario where the day is too hot and the booth must be setup indoors. Excessive heat can cause the numerous electrical components of the booth to operate incorrectly or cause issues with the ink and paper being printed. You are responsible for having an indoor backup plan.
- Inaccessible Location – If your requested place to operate the booth is determined to be inaccessible or unsafe for any reason by our photo booth operator, a backup location will be chosen for setup.
- Booth operators not required to lift booth up stairs – our employees are required to be able to lift the equipment in the manner required to setup the booth, but are not required to carry the booth components up a flight or flights of stairs. If your request is to run the booth on an upper level part of your venue, this area must be accessible by an elevator, otherwise this counts as an inaccessible location.