Lighting is such an integral part to any event. Professional lighting can enhance your Pittsburgh area event space and add beauty to your guests’ first impression as they arrive at your event.
- wall wash lighting
- monogram lighting
- pin spot lighting
When it comes to event lighting, Pittsburgh region clients can work with FineLine in one of two ways:
OPTION 1: Add-On to our DJ Service
If you have contracted FineLine to DJ your event, you can add on uplighting and/or monogram projection. Prices for lighting as a DJ service add-on are found on our DJ pricing pages.
OPTION 2: Lighting Service
If you have NOT contracted our DJ service OR desire a greater lighting experience, then we charge the rates listed on this page.
Uplighting and Wall Washing
Uplighting (and wall wash lighting) has become an important part of the reception. These are indivdiual LED lights that shine vibrant, colorful lights vertically along walls, pillars, and columns adding accent color to your overall environment. A great way to bring life and personality to your reception space.
- 1 color for the duration of your event
- $25 per light
- Available in packages of 6, 12, 18, or 24 lights
- View sample photos
- Advanced uplights with live control over color, intensity, dance to music, etc.
- $35 per light
- Available in packages of 6, 12, or 18 lights
- Watch demo video
- Watch sample video
Static Wall Wash Lights
Wall wash lights are wider than uplights and are used when the goal is to spread more color on particular wall spaces than individual columns created with uplights.
- 1 color for the duration of your event
- $30 per light
- Available in packages of 2, 4, 6, or 8 lights
- VIDEO – combination of static and dynamic uplights at Duquesne Power Center Ballroom
- VIDEO – combination of static, dynamic, and wall wash lights at Double Tree in Mars PA
- VIDEO – sample footage of color fading at Bell Sera
- 6 hour maximum for lighting service
- Our uplights are battery powered and wireless which affords flexibility in placement but also creates safer environment as there are no cables
- As with any indoor lighting service, a venue with little to no sunlight coming into the event space is ideal for best results.
Monogram Lighting is an elegant and fun way to add a unique touch to your reception. Wedding monogram designs are varied, allowsing the couple to choose their design, text, and font. Some monograms are simple as the couple’s initials or last name, or can include the wedding date, full names, or designs such as rings, wedding cake, etc.
About FineLine’s Monogram Lighting
Our monogram service provides the required lighting equipment and then we give the necessary ordering information to our couples allowing them to choose from dozens of different design options from our recommended vendor. This puts the couples in control of choosing, proofing, and ordering their design at manufacturer’s cost.
Pricing = $100 + Cost of Gobo
- Monogram Light – FineLine only charges a fee of $100 to provide a monogram lighting projector for your reception.
- Gobo Cost – The couple is responsible for purchasing their monogram design ( referred to as a ‘Gobo’ ) separately. Gobos are physical products made in either metal or glass designs by third party companies. Rather than FineLine making this order and up-charging the couple, we provide all the information necessary so our bride and grooms can easily order their gobo from our suggested vendor. You will have the ability to choose from metal ($79) or glass gobos ($109). Most clients have their Gobo shipped directly to FineLine.
Pin Spot Lighting
Pin Spotting is one of the newest trends to hit the wedding and event scene.
These small fixtures shine a soft white and focused beam of light onto desired points of interest in your event space such as the wedding cake, center pieces, gift table, etc.
As lights dim in your event space, the pin spot lights will make sure these areas of interest stand out.
About FineLine’s Pin Spot Lights
Here are just some of the highlights of our pin spot lights.
- Battery Powered – no wires necessary!
- Magnetic – depending on your event space, we can fix the lights to any available metal surfaces in the room
- Remote Controlled – At the touch of a button, we can black out the lights if necessary. This can be important while you are having your photos taken during the cake cutting so as to not interfere with your photographer.
Pin Spot Pricing
- $100 per 6 lights
- Available in packs of 6 or 12 lights
- If necessary, price includes 1 or 2 stands (per 6 lights) with black dressing to hide legs.