- Please note that these policies are for our regularly priced sessions. If you are taking advantage of a special some policies may be different. Terms and policies for specials are always posted on the webpage on our site advertising the details of that particular special.
Buying Session For Someone Else
- If you purchase a session for someone else or hold a session for someone else with your credit card, you are subject to any cancellation or re-scheduling fees due to the recipient’s actions.
- All sessions are by scheduled appointment only, you can contact our office at 724-309-9096 or email@example.com
- Our regular office / session hours are monday – friday 9am – 4pm
- Evening and weekend appointments are available, with availability depending on photographer’s schedule from week to week
Day-Time Sessions vs. Evening Sessions vs. Weekend Sessions
- Day-Time Session = Monday – Friday with last session scheduled at 4pm
- Evening Sessions = Monday – Friday with session’s start time beginning AFTER 4pm
- Weekend Sessions = Sessions scheduled on Saturdays or Sundays
- We require a credit card number to hold the scheduled session appointment. The credit card will only be charged for no-shows, cancellations, or re-schedules.
- If you wish to pay by cash, you must come prepared for the exact amount. We do not have a cash box to make change.
Cancellation Vs. Re-Scheduling Vs. No-Show
- Cancellation = you contact us to cancel your session, and you do not opt to or ask to re-schedule your session
- Re-Scheduling = you contact us to re-schedule your session day/time
- No-Show = you did not show up for your session and we do not have any evidence that you attempted to contact us whether email or voice mail. Contacting us AFTER your session start-time to notify us or re-schedule is still considered a no-show.
- If you need to cancel your session, you are required to contact us. Please first call our office number at 724-309-9096. If no one answers, please leave a message AND email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (please do BOTH to avoid risk of being considered a no-show).
- You can cancel a session without penalty AT LEAST 24 HOURS prior to your scheduled session appointment. If you have already pre-paid by credit card, we will refund your payment minus credit card processing fees that we’ve incurred.
- If you contact us LESS THAN 24 HOURS prior to your scheduled session appointment to cancel, we will charge your credit card with a cancellation fee.
- If you scheduled a day-time session, your cancellation fee is $25
- If you scheduled an evening session, your cancellation fee is $50
- If you scheduled a weekend session, your cancellation fee is $75
- If you need to re-schedule your session, you are required to contact us. If no one answers, please leave a message AND email us at email@example.com (please do BOTH to avoid risk of being considered a no-show).
- All sessions re-scheduled AT LEAST 24 HOURS with prior notice will result in no charges made to your credit card.
- All sessions re-scheduled LESS THAN 24 HOURS with prior notice will result in a charge made to your credit card equal to the equivalent cancellation fee. Examples; a client who calls less than 24 hours before their day-time session will be charged $25.
- Charges made to your card can and will be applied in full to your re-scheduled session if the session occurs within 30 days of the originally scheduled session, with one exception; If your originally scheduled session was a weekend session, only $50 of the $75 charged will be applied to your re-scheduled session resulting in a $25 re-scheduling fee since we are not normally open on weekends unless you request a weekend session.
- All day-time and evening sessions that become a no-show will be charged 25% of their scheduled session value.
- All weekend sessions that become a no-show will be charged 50% of their scheduled session value.
- We will notify you that your card has been charged.
- Clients who become no-shows cannot use the charges towards a re-scheduled session
About Our Cancellation, Re-Scheduling, and No-Show Policies
- Our policies reflect the fact that our regular business hours are typically Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm, but we do make every effort to accommodate evening and weekend requests. In doing so, our photographers are required to change both their work and personal schedules and some incur personal costs such as hiring baby-sitters in order to offer the convenience of meeting your evening or weekend session request.