FINELINE offers professional Photography, Video Production, DJ, Lighting, and Photo Booth services.
We are based in Greensburg, PA and cover the greater Pittsburgh area.
“Above all else our mission is quality service and amazing results.”
– Frederick J. Findley III, owner
When & Who…
FINELINE’s initial journey began in 2003 when owner, Frederick J. Findley III, M.S., began offering creative video and photography services. The focus was on providing the best possible quality while exceeding clients’ expectations. In 2007, Mr. Findley officially founded FINELINE and set out to become the #1 choice for couples, families, and businesses in the region.
There are so many reasons why we love doing what we do. We feel privileged each time a client chooses us to preserve their important memories or visualize their message. We also enjoy setting high goals for quality and customer service. Within the company, our team enjoys continuously raising our standards and setting new goals.
Our service is intended to be an experience that exceeds your expectations. We want to provide a stress-free relationship that allows you to benefit from our artistic and professional approach.
FINELINE is located in Greensburg, PA at 145 Ward Lane. We provide services for clients throughout western PA and beyond.
Our Official Timeline…
- 2003 – 2007 – Mr. Findley develops FINELINE
- 2007 – FINELINE is officially established
- 2008 – FINELINE goes full-time
- 2009 – FINELINE moves into Greensburg, PA
- 2010 – photography services are established
- 2011 – photo booth services are established
- 2011 – DJ services are established
- 2012 – portrait studio opens
- 2013 – FINELINE launches Bride Time Radio
- 2014 – FineLineTeas.com is launched
- 2014 – FINELINE begins offering wedding workshops
- 2015 – lighting services are established
- 2016 – FINELINE moves to 25 acres property and builds new studio
- Visit our weddings page to view a list of our recent wedding & portrait awards
- Visit our business page to view a list of our corporate awards
Below you can listen to our premiere episode of “Bride Time emergency radio: The Story of FineLine Weddings” where host DJ Luke and co-host Fred Findley discuss the history and evolution of FineLine.